Listen while you browse
- @emilioguarino Enjoying those Anderson Duets on your website, nice playing too man! 1 week ago
- @emilioguarino visually off too, when I was in college I got to be principal bassist which helped, but haven't done orchestral stuff since 1 week ago
- @emilioguarino basses sound nice but I guess they are only useful to other lefties-not many backwards upright players out there! 1 week ago
- @emilioguarino yes I did- 1 week ago
- Funny, I recently had a classical bassist comment that I "ruined" my basses by converting them to be lefty-what about me playing them!? 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Lots of new videos showing me playing in a variety of styles are now on the Video page. You’ll find clips of me playing with Michael Gaither (Americana), the Monterey Jazz Orchestra, and jazz pianist Darren Wilson, among others.