Lots of new videos showing me playing in a variety of styles are now on the Video page. You’ll find clips of me playing with Michael Gaither (Americana), the Monterey Jazz Orchestra, and jazz pianist Darren Wilson, among others.
Listen while you browse
- @emilioguarino Enjoying those Anderson Duets on your website, nice playing too man! 3 weeks ago
- @emilioguarino visually off too, when I was in college I got to be principal bassist which helped, but haven't done orchestral stuff since 3 weeks ago
- @emilioguarino basses sound nice but I guess they are only useful to other lefties-not many backwards upright players out there! 3 weeks ago
- @emilioguarino yes I did- 3 weeks ago
- Funny, I recently had a classical bassist comment that I "ruined" my basses by converting them to be lefty-what about me playing them!? 3 weeks ago